Islam for all-الإسلام للجميع

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
Islam for all-الإسلام للجميع

Tears of Al-Aqsa Aya10
Questo sito e' protetto con
Norton Safe Web

Tears of Al-Aqsa

Filipe
    che Allah lo protegga
    che Allah lo protegga

Località*الدولة* : United States

Numero di messaggi : 377

video Tears of Al-Aqsa

مُساهمة من طرف Filipe الثلاثاء 16 نوفمبر - 21:32:03

Tears of Al-Aqsa

Tears of Al-Aqsa Tearsofaqsa

The article reads "The death of the young boy Abdura in front of the worlds cameras has brought home to everyone the dreadful and arrogant nature of the Israeli regime and its racist disregard for the worth of all non-Israeli lives young or old, what we have witnessed is no less then a state sanction, terrorism against a civilian population"...

The article reads "I have just been shot by the Israelis in my right leg my son Muhammad aged 12 hid behind me and griped my arm he didn’t stop crying he was terrified he pleaded with me for the love of God protect me father, I told him that when the shooting lead up we would get away I tried to calm him but all the time he kept saying dad I am afraid I want to go home, 5 mins later I was hit in the leg again a third bullet hit me in the stomach I made every effort to protect Muhammad, I called on the soldiers to stop shooting and I raised my hands then Muhammad was shot in the chest, he said to me Father don’t worry I will be aright until the ambulance comes, but after 3 minutes he stopped talking and died.

The soldiers continued to shoot and another bullet hit me in the leg only after 3 quarters of a hour did they stop shooting and an ambulance took us to the hospital but Muhammad wasent alive anymore"...

You can keep on reading pick up 'The Times' and you will see the article there pick up 'The Independent' and you will see the articles there, pick up the tabloids and you will see the articles there, listen to 'The BBC' or 'The News at Ten' or the world news and you will hear the same story, you can keep on reading I assure you your life will come to an end but articles like this describing these atrocities against the Muslims, describing the so-called 'ethnic cleansing' of the Muslims will never come to an end...

Part 1 | Part 2

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة 10 مايو - 19:01:09