Islam for all-الإسلام للجميع

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
Islam for all-الإسلام للجميع

Fear of Allah and Hell is an important sign of a believer Aya10
Questo sito e' protetto con
Norton Safe Web

Fear of Allah and Hell is an important sign of a believer

mona
    che Allah lo ricompensi
    che Allah lo ricompensi

Numero di messaggi : 74

عالمي Fear of Allah and Hell is an important sign of a believer

مُساهمة من طرف mona الخميس 14 أكتوبر - 22:01:28

Fear of Allah and Hell is an important sign of a believer

Fear of Allah and Hell is an important sign of a believer Cennetaltinkapi

Allah has commanded human beings to fear Him in many verses of the Qur’an. Some of the verses are as follows:

You who have faith! Have fear of Allah and let each self look to what it has sent forward for tomorrow. Have fear of Allah. Allah is aware of what you do. (Surat Al-Hashr, 18)

So have fear of Allah, people of intelligence – those who have faith –Allah has sent down a reminder to you. (Surat At-Talaq, 10)

In another verse, Allah advises human beings to fear Him as much as they have the strength to, and to increase their fear of Allah as best as they can:

So have fear of Allah, as much as you are able to, and listen and obey and spend for your own benefit... (Surat At-Taghabun, 16)

People who do not know or live the morality of the Qur’an in its true sense are not able to comprehend the importance and entailment of fear of Allah well enough. This is because they possess inadequate knowledge of the Qur’an and don’t know the real meaning of fear of Allah.

Fear of Allah is not like some type of fear, which are fundamental in societies where the morality of the Qur’an is not experienced. Communities that maintain a life far off the morality of religion have become slaves of many types of fear in line with their pessimistic state of mind. People who fall into the trap of fear of future, growing older, being alone, death, catching a sudden disease, being mocked, being unsuccessful, earthquake, catching a deadly disease and many other types of fear lead very unhappy lives and live in very stressful states with the anxiety that they may get into trouble any moment.

These people fall into the error of supposing that fear of Allah is just as the fears they live in their dark worlds. However, fear of Allah does not have any similarity with the types of fear listed above. Fear of Allah is a very noble feeling that composes enthusiasm and excitement for someone who knows the mighty morality of Allah, who knows Allah and who deeply loves Him. Contrary to the fears listed above, it is a fear that directs people to great peace and happiness, increases the intelligence and courage of the person, ensures a never-ending enthusiasm and an overwhelming faith and that gives the person a deep understanding, wisdom and solemnity. A person who fears Allah does not possess worldly fears like the fear of future, death, disease or being alone. Because he knows that, no matter what happens, Allah Who is his best friend creates the most blessed destiny for him. He lives the comfort of Allah’s being his minister and for his every issue, he turns only to Him.

Fear of Allah gives the person a good morality

A person who fears Allah is the most trustworthy individual in society. Because he fears Allah, he would not lie, he would not display any behavior with that Allah would not be pleased, he would oversee the interests of others and not his own, he would think of other’s comfort rather than his own and he would always try to do kindness and favor to the people around him.

A person who fears Allah would have all attitudes belonging to good morality such as sincerity, honesty, cordialness, fidelity, commitment and dedication in the highest quality. It is not possible for someone to possess these characteristics continuously and in real terms. Since he does not fear Allah, give account to our Lord or to repay his doings in Hell, he thinks that there is no need to engage in good behavior by sacrificing his own interests in the short life of this world. A Muslim who fears Allah, on the other hand, exhibits the opposite attitude. He appeals to his conscience, strong due to fear of Allah, for every subject and protects the boundaries of good morality and not of his own interests.

A Muslim fears the torment in Hell

Fear of Allah and Hell is an important sign of a believer Cehennemkiziljpg

Having fear of Hell and increasing fear of Allah by thinking about the torment in Hell is one of the important characteristics of a Muslim. Allah reveals in His verses that Muslims fear the torment in Hell. Some of these verses are as follows:

And I am commanded to be the first of the Muslims.’ Say: ‘I fear, were I to disobey my Lord, the punishment of a terrible Day.’ (Surat Az-Zumar, 12-13)

Say: ‘Am I to take anyone other than Allah as my protector, the Bringer into Being of the heavens and the earth, He Who feeds and is not fed?’ Say: ‘I am commanded to be the first of the Muslims,’ and, ‘Do not be among those ascribing partners to Allah.’ Say: ‘I fear, were I to disobey my Lord, the punishment of a dreadful Day.’ (Surat Al-An‘am, 14-15)

To think about the existence of Hell is an important way of contemplation for a Muslim that will deepen his faith, strengthen his fear of Allah and embellish his morality. A Muslim fears the Hell, which Allah reveals in the Qur’an in detail, always keeps in mind the characteristics of Hell and acts as if Hell is one step ahead.

Fear of Allah and Hell is an important sign of a believer 13 Download MP3 (5,933 KByte)

Fear of Allah and Hell is an important sign of a believer 13 Download MP3 (10,088 KByte)

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد 22 سبتمبر - 6:56:21